Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub says project is added when it is not

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by lane_pemberton, Jan 26, 2023.

1. lane_pemberton

lane_pemberton

I have two projects initially built on a Windows computer with their changes tracked via Plastic (changes also sent to the cloud). I just got a MacBook Pro and began setting it up for development. After installing Unity Hub and selecting one of the two remote projects it wouldn't let me select one, only both of the projects at the same time. I went ahead with adding what I thought were both projects when it only successfully imported one of them. Now, it says both projects are "added" when I can only see one. I've tried restarting Unity Hub, signing out and back in, and restarting my computer. How can I import the second project?

2. TrentSterling

TrentSterling

Chiming in here; I also have an issue with a project that Ive removed from the hub list, and tried to redownload from "add remote project" but it says the project is already added!

3. judesidloski

judesidloski

Unity Technologies

For the fastest workaround I'd recommend using the plasticscm client to download the project: https://www.plasticscm.com/download

Other than that -- have you tried the latest hub ? (3.7.0) There was a lot of work done on the uvcs/plastic integration. In order to consider this we'd need to know it is still an issue.

If it is reproducible on 3.7 then if you have the time please submit a bug report through the unity hub (right click unity hub icon > troubleshooting > report a bug). The reason this is helpful is because it helps us to track how many occurrences of a bug there are and prioritize what to fix. You can just link this thread in the bug report description.