Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Hub says "License is invalid"

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by TinGamerTV, May 19, 2019.

?

Which license of Unity Hub is better to use?

Poll closed May 19, 2020.
  1. Free

84.6%
  2. Pro

15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinGamerTV

TinGamerTV

Hello, Unity Team. I just installed Unity 2, then on both the install AND the app itself say that the license is invalid. I am using the free version. Why is this happening?!?

2. kdeluxe

kdeluxe

me too, kind of wrecking my project plans, just bought a new laptop at great expense to squeeze in more work time on this and it won't let me access it.

3. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello !
    Try returning the license you have and creating a new free one. It may happen because of a system update. If It didn't work try uninstalling and reinstalling the hub.

fotyxm likes this.
  4. Julien-Lynge

Julien-Lynge

To return the license, just for future reference for folks, here is the direct link (as of 2019): https://id.unity.com/en/serials

It's confusing to do it through the portal because going to seat management and unassigning the user doesn't do it - there's a page on a totally different part of the site to remove installed / registered instances of Unity on particular machines.

5. akhilgk123

akhilgk123

6. FreezerTheIcecube

FreezerTheIcecube

This is happening to me too :/

7. UnityJuju

UnityJuju

Unity Technologies

Hi there! Could you please clarify what issues you're having? Do you have any screenshot to share with us?
    Also, for future reference, I'd suggest you to create a new thread instead of commenting on old ones.
    Thank you so much!

8. TheDiamondAnimator

TheDiamondAnimator

Hi, I also cant use unity because it doesn't let me make a license, Im in the most recent beta of unity and I don't know whats happening, I also did this in the most recent official version of unity, can someone help me please?

9. TheDiamondAnimator

TheDiamondAnimator

Unity Error.PNG

10. TheDiamondAnimator

TheDiamondAnimator

Here Is my error, Hope you can help soon

11. UnityJuju

UnityJuju

Unity Technologies

Hi there!
    Again, please create a new thread for this issue as this one is not related to the thread above and we strongly advise users to not bump old threads :cool:

@TheDiamondAnimator There are some documents that might help you with your license issue:
    If the problem persists, I recommend you to reach out to our Customer Support detailing the steps taken, including screenshots of any errors you encountered if possible.

@FreezerTheIcecube Please, create a new thread clarifying the issues you're having, and if possible add screenshots and any other relevant information that might help us! ;)

I'm locking this thread for now.
    Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
unityunity