Search Unity

Unity Hub "Refresh Project List" suggestion

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by tonyvranic, Oct 12, 2019.

1. tonyvranic

tonyvranic

Could you somehow add the ability that the user can refresh his projects manually and not to depend on a frickin' toast?

My friend and I wanted to start a collaborative project but my friend just couldn't get the project to pop up in his Hub. Want to know why? Because he didn't get the toast message to refresh the list. He only got the message tonight after 2 days of trial and error.

2. phobos2077

phobos2077

Not sure what is the "toast" OP mentioned, but I need an F5/refresh function to the project list screen. When working with git you sometimes switch branches which changes Unity version for a project, but Hub will still try to use the (now) incorrect version of Unity (and erroneously upgrade/downgrade the project). So please:

• Add Refresh button to the Projects window (F5 hotkey).
    • When opening a project, the Hub needs to re-load the project meta information to make sure it'll use the correct Unity version.

PlaysideCoreyS and Jichaels like this.
  3. Jichaels

Jichaels

Please, please do this, I've terrible network at work and it makes working with the Hub / Collab a nightmare without being able to trigger a refresh manually

PlaysideCoreyS and swordfish393 like this.