Search Unity

Question Unity Hub not signing in

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by CharleneFPKC, Feb 23, 2023.

1. CharleneFPKC

CharleneFPKC

Hi,

I am an engineer in an IT department for a local authority and we have students using Unity Hub/Editor Free. When the students, or us, open Unity Hub and click Sign in we get a sign in circle going round for 30 seconds or so, Edge opens a blank page and then it fails with Something went wrong. Please sign in again. If we click create account we go to the Account page and if we're signed in on the browser it goes right through to our account page. We then see Unity personal Not activated, but we want to activate the account so the students can do their work. I found a few links suggesting setting http_proxy environment variable either through a command line script and then launch the program or through computer settings, and neither of those worked. I've also run web filter monitors and whitelisted anything that wasn't getting through but we're getting nowhere.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or a list of domains/ports/protocols we should be allowing on the web filter and/or firewall to let this work?

Thanks

Attached Files: