Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub license activation issue

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by ninjacowzx, Nov 24, 2022.

1. ninjacowzx

ninjacowzx

its been 3 days since i've been on the lookout for anyone finding a fix, but nothing worked out.

Everytime i try to activate my unity license, i get this in the logs :

"level":"warn","moduleName":"LicensingSdkService","message":"[\n [\n 'A problem occurred while trying to activate ULF license',\n UlfActivationResponse {\n messageType: 'ULFActivationResponse',\n responseCode: 1500,\n responseStatus: 'Internal Client Error: The delegate executed asynchronously through TimeoutPolicy did not complete within the timeout.

On the Hub, the activation window closes and no licenses are activated.

I tried to disable firewall, make exceptions in the firewall (unity hub, unity license sdk...), manual activation, deleting the file from C:\programdata\unity, and a ton more.

I am still not sure why this issue happens, as i have been unable to replicate it on my other computers. The thing is, the issue started happening randomly, as the editor told me no license were activated. I am sorry if theres an issue with my post, as this is the first time i use those forums.

2. amirak99

amirak99

Had the same problem with unity 3.5.0 on windows 11

Here's how I got it to work for me: close/exit Unity Hub and start it as administrator
    @Marcian1411 said