Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity Hub license activation issue

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by ninjacowzx, Nov 24, 2022 at 5:47 PM.

1. ninjacowzx

ninjacowzx

its been 3 days since i've been on the lookout for anyone finding a fix, but nothing worked out.

Everytime i try to activate my unity license, i get this in the logs :

"level":"warn","moduleName":"LicensingSdkService","message":"[\n [\n 'A problem occurred while trying to activate ULF license',\n UlfActivationResponse {\n messageType: 'ULFActivationResponse',\n responseCode: 1500,\n responseStatus: 'Internal Client Error: The delegate executed asynchronously through TimeoutPolicy did not complete within the timeout.

On the Hub, the activation window closes and no licenses are activated.

I tried to disable firewall, make exceptions in the firewall (unity hub, unity license sdk...), manual activation, deleting the file from C:\programdata\unity, and a ton more.

I am still not sure why this issue happens, as i have been unable to replicate it on my other computers. The thing is, the issue started happening randomly, as the editor told me no license were activated. I am sorry if theres an issue with my post, as this is the first time i use those forums.

unityunity