Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Hub Learn Problem

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by DiehardRusticGamer, Feb 10, 2019.

1. DiehardRusticGamer

DiehardRusticGamer

A while back I had downloaded some of the 'Basic Tutorial' and 'Tutorial Projects' files. I decided I would take a look at them today, however, when I open any of the files it brings a blank untitled unity project with many errors in the console telling me none of the files exist.

Attempting to fix this, I have deleted Assets folders and tried restarting Unity several times, and reinstalling unity. I was hoping that doing the previously mentioned things, it would give me the option to download the Tutorial files again... it did not. So still, I am given the option to 'Start' the Tutorial.

I have not been able to find a fix for this on the threads or other parts of the internet. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  2. DiehardRusticGamer

DiehardRusticGamer

Found the fix. After messing around for a while trying to get it to work, I made my way to the %appdata% folder and found a Unity folder. Inside that folder I found a folder called 'Asset Store-5.x' and inside that folder there is a folder called 'Unity Technologies'; this folder had the contents for the 'Interactive Tutorials' and the 'Tutorial Projects'. After locating those files I deleted them. Upon reopening the Unity Hub I was given the option to 'Download' the project files again.

3. Mayteka

Mayteka

Didn't work for me