Search Unity

Feedback Unity Hub Feature[Unity please see thiss....]

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by iamdevil19970, Feb 9, 2022.

?

Do want this to bee added??

1. yes[ i want it to be added]

66.7%
  2. no[ i dont care about others,i am able to download , its enogh]

33.3%
  1. iamdevil19970

iamdevil19970

This is a feature I badly need in unity!!!!!

There should be a way where we download till where we want like our net gets exhausted and then come back the next day after shutting down the PC and download from where we left!! here is how you can do it:

I>while unity is downloading it self it should start creating files and then when we close it and start it again it will check for the files and when it finds a missing file...it will download that and not the file already exist along with that no exist please add this.....
    I am using mobile network and its not stable due to which I am using unity 2018 till now.....please add it

2. l_racher

l_racher

What you are suggesting isn't actually easily implemented in the way you are proposing. But resumable downloads of installer packages should be possible without too much hassle. (Disclaimer, I am not affiliated with unity in any way. This is just an educated guess.)

Just as an aside, this is probably the worst way of requesting a feature you could've possibly chosen apart from asking in an unrelated forum.

Everyone that wants to know what you are even asking for has to read almost your entire post before it becomes clear.
    You might want to add something like "support for resumable downloads" in the thread title which makes it much easier for the unity team to quickly figure out what is going on. I imagine people that are responsible for assigning priority to feature requests won't even click on this thread until they are done with everything else.

3. iamdevil19970

iamdevil19970

@i
    sorry for bad way of requesting but i badly need it!!!