Search Unity

Unity Hub Error "ENOSPC: no space left on device" when trying to install editor

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by JetStreamSham, Jan 5, 2019.

1. JetStreamSham

JetStreamSham

I'm on arch linux.
    I deleted an editor and wish to reinstall it. Trying to reinstall it gives me:
    ENOSPC: no space left on device

I deleted the UnityHub temp files in /tmp but did not work

2. JetStreamSham

JetStreamSham

I unmounted temp and was able to reinstall the editor. But now I can't install any components.

3. afshinity

afshinity

Unity Technologies

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Would you please report a bug using hub bug reporter under my account drop down (or the tray menu)?
    We can take a closer look into the logs and see what went wrong. Thanks

4. llMarty

llMarty

I want to test Unity on Manjaro Cinnamon Linux and experience the same issue. Unfortunately, I cannot unmount tmp, cuz it's used by the desktop. As soon as I unmount, I get kicked out of the desktop.

5. ajv3tr

ajv3tr

Hello! I have the same issue on fedora 32
    some log

{"moduleName":"EditorManager","level":"error","message":"[ 'editor download/install cancelled because of',\n 'Not enough space on disk to download and install' ]","timestamp":"2020-06-17T22:20:36.335Z"}
    {"moduleName":"EditorPrefLinux","level":"warn","message":"[ { [Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/home/ajvztr/.local/share/unity3d/prefs']\n errno: -2,\n code: 'ENOENT',\n syscall: 'open',\n path: '/home/ajvztr/.local/share/unity3d/prefs' } ]","timestamp":"2020-06-17T22:22:06.033Z"}

By default installation fedora, you have 3G /tmp folder and unity hub dowload can't dowload image. i fix it by increase /tmp folde size

sudo mount -o remount,size=10G,noatime /tmp

revsuine and BasilUnity like this.
  6. cmdesign07

cmdesign07

how did you increse it ?