Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Hub Doesn't works

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Gmac09YT, May 23, 2020.

1. Gmac09YT

Gmac09YT

Hello,im was trying to download the UnityHubSetup,but when i tried it doesn't work,just appaer an message
    "installation Aborted" I'm can't download,can anyone help me,why im cant download...please im want to make my gaaameees
    ;(

2. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello @Gmac09YT
    Make sure you have admin rights on your machine and that your firewall or proxy are not blocking the download/install of the hub. It may be your network (need a consistent network to fully install the app) or maybe you don't have enough space in the destination folder (where you are installing the hub, try another path). Do you have any logs about the aborted download ?

3. Blocmonster

Blocmonster

I have tried this however I am still not able to download the UnityHubSetup can you please help as I am not sure why it is not working. Thank you for any help!

4. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

5. Blocmonster

Blocmonster

There aren't any logs that I can see when it says "Installation Aborted" Where should I look for a more definitive answer? I have also made sure I have a strong and stable internet connection and that I have admin rights to install there is also no proxy that isn't allowing me to download as far as I am aware.

6. Blocmonster

Blocmonster

I followed the link you sent and found a solution thank you!

safaGH likes this.