Search Unity

Unity Hub Can't Install Unity (mac)

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by XraZerTR, Aug 30, 2019.

1. XraZerTR

XraZerTR

Hi,
    I am trying to latest version of unity through unity hub. But installation seems like it didn't start, for hours. I have a decent internet connection (25mbit), my os is mojave. I uploaded an attachment of the unity hub screen. Please help.

Attached Files:

2. penneyworth1

penneyworth1

I have the same issue. The installation will simply stop without reporting any kind of error.

3. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi,

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. Could you please report a bug through the Hub's Bug Reporter ("Report a Bug" option in the Hub's tray menu)? Once you do so and post the ticket number here we may investigate further by having a look at your logs and may pinpoint the issue and update this thread.

Thanks,

4. Tanner_Hull

Tanner_Hull

I've been dealing with that too. One moment the newest version is downloading and then eventually I'll go check on it and its completely gone, no download or anything. Not even a message or anything that tells me anything. I reported the bug just a few minutes ago.

yeetsquad747 and eiknarfp like this.
  5. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

6. AdamLiu

AdamLiu

Unity Hub is terribly designed in terms of user experience. It won't let you know when there is an error downloading the installation files, because it seems that the developers didn't consider well enough for situations when you have a slow or unstable internet connection. It is really annoying.