Search Unity

Bug Unity hub bug . Unity 2020 , 2019 Unity only opens the folder once and never again

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Solitari, Oct 17, 2022.

?

Are you having this issue with unit 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022

1. Yes .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Solitari

Solitari

This unit from 2018 until now has become garbage, unit 5.6.7 was very good, a unit 2017 and another 2018 were also very good, now it comes full of folder visible to the user.
    Another thing I made a game I had to format the computer I played the project on google drive the teacher of my course helps me with a bug, when I reopened the same project he sent me back fixed, it was full folder, I think he opened the folder in another unity , so far so good , but I reopened both his and my previous project that I played before in the drive, then I went to import the project it doesn't run anymore giving millions of errors, the import and export of the unit is very bad, worse of all everything now i make a new project in unity and i can only open it once, so i tried reopening it, reopened the unity hub and it never opens again.
    I've tried it with unity 2019.4.33f1, 2020.2.0f1 , 2020.3.27f1 and the new unity hub keeps reopening for life.
    The app doesn't open, it's very bad.
    I'm going back to unity 2017, unity 5.6.7 is already installed on my pc, unity is light and good, the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't have zoom in the animator.
    Look at the proof video, I've already tried to open it by clicking on the unit itself and not through the hub, it opens the hub and stays in this infinite loop.