Search Unity

Bug Unity hub asking for new license with activated license?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by TheSnipe999, May 11, 2022.

1. TheSnipe999

TheSnipe999

Any time I try to open one of my projects I am prompted to activate my license, even though I already had a personal license activated.

I have returned my license and activated a new personal license.
    I tried manually activating a new license, everything registers but I am still thrown the same error.
    I reinstalled windows with only unity and VS,

uploaded log file

Attached Files:

2. CREATOR_latamplay

CREATOR_latamplay

Cuando activo mi licencia personal en Unity Hub,entro a Unity Editor me dice que active mi licencia

3. Michelangelos

Michelangelos

If I use an old version it works, but when I tried to open a project with a newer version the editor of the newer version states that I do not have a license installed and it closes itself and goes back to the unity hub.

So:
    Unity Hub 2.x lists Personal License correctly but I cannot open any editor
    Unity Hub 3.x never adds a personal licens or recognize the previous personal license from Unity Hub 2.x

I tried also the manual methods to add the license files and it fails at the last step as it is not added at all

I'm opening a " REPORT BUG" from the Unity Hub tool option. PLEASE DO THE SAME !!
    Because I opened 2 tickets before from the forums and they closed them without a valid solution and this issue doesn't allow to work properly.

Thanks for reading