Search Unity

Question Unity Hub(3rd version or later) does not work on Mac OS X El Capitan (Mac 10.11.6)

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by MansurAkayumov, Mar 20, 2022.

1. MansurAkayumov

MansurAkayumov

I apologize in advance for not very good English.

I have Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6). And Mac 2010 production can upgrade to the next version. But I have a 2009 Mac.

I ran Unity on Unity Hub 2.4.5 and everything was fine. But when version 3.0.1 came out, the unity hub was forcibly updated. In version 3.0.1, I couldn't get a free license. And later, when Unity Hub 3.1.1 came out, it stopped displaying anything at all.
    It outputs this first:
    Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 18.11.01.png

And if I click on any of the buttons, nothing happens. And if I clicked on the application icon, then I got a black screen. And nothing was loading. I searched and was told that I need to wait a while for everything to be displayed. But after a long time, nothing showed up.
    Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 18.13.59.png

Next I went to Unity Hub files. UnityHub/Contents/Frameworks. And there's the UnityLicensingClient_V1.app app which was not available for Mac OS X 10.11.6. It was available for 10.12 and up. But I can't update my Mac for the reasons I mentioned above.

Now I don't know how to work in Unity. I wanted to find an archive of Unity Hub versions, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Please help, I don't know if it's possible to make UnityLicensingClient_V1.app work. Or maybe someone has an old version of Unity Hub.