Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub 3.2.0 BUG - showing grey screen after update - Windows 10.

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by BSBuser, Jul 5, 2022.

1. BSBuser

BSBuser

Hello there!

After upgrading to 3.2.0 I am unable to load Unity Hub properly. It does load, but it is empty (grey screen with only windows minimize/maximize/close buttons working).
    Tried restarting Windows and reinstalling Unity Hub multiple times.
    Gave up on trying to use Unity Hub and ran Unity directly. This way I am able to open the project I was working before this update, but there is this annoying "Generic message code 5 has not been handled" showing infinitely in the Console. I searched Google for this and found it is related to Unity Hub not being logged in. Oh man...

Super annoying thing! And I cannot find a way to downgrade Unity Hub to the prior version.

Any hints?

Thanks in Advance.
    Windows 10 here, by the way, if it helps. unity hub 3.2.0 grey screen bug.png

2. dgutierrezpalma

dgutierrezpalma

I'm having the same issue with Unity Hub on my Macbook Pro M1 Max (operating system completely updated), but I don't receive any error message spamming the Unity Console if I open the project directly with Unity.

3. frgmnst3

frgmnst3

I am having the same problem. I have also noticed that after starting Hub, I have several (dozens) processes of VisualStudioInstallChecker (32 bit) running in Task Manager.

4. restush96

restush96

for me it's Generic message code 233 has not been handled