Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub 3.0 will not allow me or my coworkers to sign-in.

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by alexlukensSH, Jan 21, 2022.

1. alexlukensSH

alexlukensSH

I have been trying to get Unity Hub 3.0 to work all week with no success. I have tried multiple solutions presented in these forums, none have worked.

I am attempting to install Unity on a work computer, and everyone that is trying to do this since the new version of Unity Hub has been released has been unable to. Every time you click "Sign In", the API fires, brings up a blank webpage with the API call as it's address, but then just says "Something went wrong, please sign in again" in the unity hub.

Here is my log file.

Attached Files:

2. alexlukensSH

alexlukensSH

Solution for those encountering this but have not been able to find a solution:

-Open task manager
    -Close ALL Unity Hub instances (there most likely will be multiple).
    -Also close any process from any VPN you might be running (Zscaler or OpenVPN). It is NOT sufficient to just disable them in their apps, their processes must be completely terminated.
    -Open Unity Hub

This was the only solution for my work computer on my company's network. Hope this helps!

3. inmim

inmim

This is still a problem inducing considerable work stoppage. Still not able to logon. I can logon online just fine, but Hub 3.0.1 still has the same "something went wrong" message.