Search Unity

Bug Unity Hub 3.0.0 will not let me login

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Q-Sym_, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Q-Sym_

Q-Sym_

So, this has been annoying me anyways. Originally, I had to log in every time I opened the hub (very annoying since I select Remember Me). But now it won't even do that. I click Sign In, it pops up a window, and it's blank. I did this in Firefox. I switched over to Chrome and it let me type my info. When I hit accept, it went blank again. This is the error code:

{
    "message" : "Conversation Not Found",
    "code" : "132.191",
    "details" : [ {
    "field" : "cid",
    "reason" : "Conversation ca4573b3-28e5-439a-ae7a-ee5cc13054e0019f not found"
    } ]
    }

This is VERY frustrating. I cannot access any of my downloaded assets. The programs have all been whitelisted and I don't run proxies.

2. joevisover

joevisover

thats exactly whats happening to me

3. AlphaPlayzUnity

AlphaPlayzUnity

it is happending to me too

4. TimNHG

TimNHG

After you click top left to sign in within the hub, is it loading up a url that leads to a blank page? That's what it's been doing to me, I haven't been able to sign in at all. Hopefully someone can shed some light on what is wrong and how to correct it.

5. TheRealMajorGonzo

TheRealMajorGonzo

Same issue here, but what is weird, is that after about 10-15 seconds, it opens UnityHub 2.4.6. Both versions of UnityHub are open, with 3.1.2 showing the login button, and 2.4.6 seemingly working. Both versions put their icon in the top bar.

Using Ubuntu 21.10

6. nkumat

nkumat

Am facing the same issue due to which not able to work on projects do we have any solutions yet?

Attached Files: