Search Unity

Question Unity gave me TAKE20 coupon but it is not working

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by mfatihbarut, Mar 21, 2023.

1. mfatihbarut

mfatihbarut

Hi all,
    After I bought something from the assetstore Unity gave me TAKE20 coupon which is still valid (3 days).
    But when I try to use it, it says it is invalid, what can be the reason for it?

Topthink likes this.
  2. Rockyxx5

Rockyxx5

i have the same issue, does anyone has an answer for this?

Topthink likes this.
  3. unity_028AE3B1F1BC5DECE8AD

unity_028AE3B1F1BC5DECE8AD

same. Unfortunately, unity has more bugs than the amazon rainforest so it is to be expected

4. mgear

mgear

it doesn't work with discounted assets. (too bad the error message is so misleading..)

5. Topthink

Topthink

I have the same issue. It's not misleading, it states it doesn't work with other discounts. However, It doesn't work with anything whether it is full price or not...bummer.

6. mgear

mgear

have you used one before? (one use per customer)

7. Topthink

Topthink

I'm pretty sure I didn't use it. I did use a different one before that but it gave me the Take20 discount right away. However, I did enter it in a basket/cart to see if it worked, and it did. But I didn't actually buy anything with it, I just wanted to see if it was good. It said it was good up until April 3 but I've been re-trying it for the last three or four days and it still says it's not good. I just got a new message this morning (April 3) that said it was good and when I went to try it I got the "expired" notice. The only thing I can think of is that when I entered it to check to see if it was good it counted that as an actual use. Or it's bugged somehow. Again, bummer.

8. mgear

mgear

I tested in another account and got "Expired" error also (and that account hasn't bought anything..)