Search Unity

Unity game in Smart fox Server

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by ashwan, Mar 8, 2010.

1. ashwan

ashwan

I wanted to launch my unity game in the smartfox server. As i dont have any idea about the smart fox server i dont know how to implement it. Is it possible to make my single player unity game into a multiplayer using smart fox server? If yes how?

2. KarelA

KarelA

3. ashwan

ashwan

Thanks gotmilk when i loaded your sample game into unity and tried to run im getting an error called

Assets/Pro Standard Assets/Image Based/BlurEffectIsland.cs(131,25): error CS0103: The name `ImageEffects' does not exist in the current context

can u help me pls...

4. KarelA

KarelA

My sample? where? The error is related on Unity Pro features. You are using standard Unity and it has Pro features disabled.

5. ashwan

ashwan

Thanks for the reply...I am currently using Unity3d trail version. Is there any alternative to remove the error.

6. Dreamora

Dreamora

Import Pro Assets to the project

7. ashwan

ashwan

There are no Pro Asserts as it is a basic version and not unity Pro

8. Dreamora

Dreamora

then you need to cut scripts that rely on scripts present in the pro assets like the blur postfx related script.

you can import pro assets with regular unity too (they are present in any install), they would just not work.

9. Zante

Zante

I need to fix that tutorial file at some point so it works on all versions. Just haven't gotten around to it...

10. Betelgeuze

Betelgeuze

I'm having the same problem, so I guess it wont work unless I have the pro version?