Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Game developer/ programmer needed for AAA on the rail shooter polish/ completion.

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by Deadeyeproductions, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Deadeyeproductions

Deadeyeproductions

Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
    Looking for an experienced game programmer that has the skills to polish and finish an existing game coded in Unity. You must be very proficient in Unity game engine. Rigging and animation experience is good too. We need to pick up where one left off. The deadline to finish will be 3 months and no more and it is not that much work, but if you are good at what you do a full time job is available once this game is completed as we will be adding more mini games and menus to this existing game. So this code has to be treated as if it is the final game code which we will add to in the near future. See the video attached to know what we are doing here.

Job details:
    1. We need the rest of the points/ scoring abilities worked in to synch up with our gun calibration software. It is missing or not calculating on players 2,3 and 4.
    2. We need the main menu to have the option to select " play all" so it takes the player through all four games rather than only being able to select one game at a time. think of it as a flight of games in sequence rather than just one single play. That detail can be communicated better once hired.
    3. A reload factor has to be programmed in with an external hardware module which we will be working with another programmer on. you will need to connect with them to make sure it gets done right. Right mow the gun does not reload. We have to program that sensor on the actual gun controller and program in the bullet count.
    4. We need to program in the hardware and software for the POS system which will be a card swiper. This is so the game is market ready!
    5. In doing this we would like someone very experience in finish out games for market ready scenarios so we are not stuck figuring it out. For example the process from taking a playable game from desktop computer to a full on pay to play/ coin op game. The demo screen and insert credit screen and the programming to start and end the game once credits are entered is needed.

Other than the things listed above the video game is pretty much finished.

This final finished demo is to secure our investor to keep making adding mini games to this complete on the rail shooting game and put it out on the arcade market in bars/ arcades no later than April 2022.

Our code must be solid, clean and update-able for the years to come. We are building a mini-game series so do not want to be re-coding over and over again or starting from scratch every time someone new is added to the team to help build this game.

1. You must be in the USA, no exceptions. I don't work with you if I can't quickly fly to you.
    2. you must have experience working on FPS games with realistic graphics and animations.
    3. you must have experience working arcade games from start to finish. This is not an android game. Please Do not BS me, you will just me wasting both of our time. I have already done enough of that building this game.
    4. Budget is open, we just want it done fast and done right.

Attached Files: