Search Unity

Unity Fundamentals

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by redrockwolf69, Nov 23, 2017.

1. redrockwolf69

redrockwolf69

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but I can't find anything else similar.

I've been working through the modules on the Swords and Shovels. First of all, the character he starts with was created in Maya. Some of us can't afford Maya. So I had to buy the dwarf asset with animations. Second, he mentions importing the "Unity Fundamentals Beginner Package". Apparently, it was supposed to be in the original import when I started the project. There is no way to ask anyone at the PluralSight site without spending a lot more for a personal mentor.
    I was wondering if anyone HERE knows how to get that package to import. I have searched the Asset Store. It keeps bringing up the asset packages for the "Zombie Toys" project. Nothing from "Swords and Shovels".

Perfectflaw likes this.
  2. Perfectflaw

Perfectflaw

I am having the same problem.

3. ericam

ericam

I was having the same problem but just found it. On Pluralsight, if you go to the course page, there is an Exercise Files tab. It's super easy to miss but it should have a zip you can download with all the files. https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/COURSE NAME/exercise-files