Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Unity freezes when getting changes from collaborate server

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by koskvill, Jan 9, 2017.

1. koskvill

koskvill

Everything worked just fine for couple of months until now.
    When we try to merge changes from the collaborate server, Unity freezes on the "checks if the workspace has changed" loading bar. That happens even if we have changed a single image file of the project.
    We already tried to Unlink the project and that helped for a very short moment, then the same problem started again and even the unlinking doesn't help anymore.

Please find the attached log file.

Attached Files:

2. Gurg

Gurg

Unity Technologies

@koskvill I am sorry that you are having issues. Can you do me a favor and relaunch the unity executable from the command line with the -enableCollabEventLogs flag. After running into your issue, use either the help menu or the standalone bug reporter application to send us a bug report. It attaches a bunch of other logging files we need to help you out.

I don't have enough from the log file you attached, as with the current info in it, it looks like it never reached the point where Collaborate was called on the editor's side. The last events are for the asset import tasks which maybe it's just me, but they seem to have some odd looking asset hash values. I wonder why...

3. koskvill

koskvill

Thanks for your reply. However the problem was solved by installing the newest Unity version 5.5.0f3 (or maybe it was just the re-installing, that helped).

Gurg likes this.
  4. Gurg

Gurg

Unity Technologies

Glad that it did the trick. Happy dev'ing!