Search Unity

Unity freezes all system during loading and can't end process

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Nirvan, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Nirvan

Nirvan

Hi, I have terrible problem with unity.
    All other programs like blender etc. works good but unity don't.
    I am 5 days after formatting computer, today I scanned my computer by 3 anti viruses, anti-malware etc, software and nothing were found.
    There was windows freezing after about 10 minutes of using, but I fixed it by disable most of services.

But It still not working for unity. It loads in task window to about 20 500 - 24 500 K memory and stops. What's more when memory loading stops I can't end unity process and all other processes in windows ( 7 ) completely freezing. From desktop by windows start bar to browsers etc. I don't know what to do, I don't want to format computer again, I am right after some hard days of installing a lot of software what I need.

Sorry for my English if I messed up meaning of some sentences.

Edit:

I think I know what's going on, I have broken file in my project folder.
    I tried to copy it and it stopprd in 50mb and everything freeze. I didn't have situation like this ever. I'll try deteck this broken file/s, but don't kniw how to do it quickly.

Edit 2:
    Anti-virus stops on file monomenager or something like that and everything freezes.
    I can't even enter assets folder because during opening it's again happening.

Edit 3:
    I tried to delete this file with live CD system but it says "data error: cyclic redundancy check"

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014