Search Unity

Unity for Flash Developers - Video Tutorials

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by rhart, Feb 6, 2009.

1. rhart

rhart

I'm a game developer who has come from the world of Flash into the world of Unity and really enjoyed it.

I thought since there are a lot of Flash developers out there that I would start doing tutorials up that help Flash developers get up to speed quickly with Unity, although other beginners will benefit as well.

If time permits I plan on doing about 1 short tutorial per week. I have 4 video tutorials done already, with more to come. I plan on doing basic bread and butter tutorials to start off with, and will get into more advanced topics later.

Check out
    http://ethicalgames.wordpress.com

Unity for Flash Developers - Tutorial 1

Hope these help some of you out there.

Cheers,

Richard

2. RPGKHFan

RPGKHFan

It'd be a good idea to put this on Unify Community so people could find it easier. Great job! First video doesn't work, by the way.

3. rhart

rhart

I've tested on about 4 different machines (Macs and PC's) and I'm not able to replicate the video not working.

I've heard Vimeo can flake out on some versions of IE on occasion.

Any details on the setup your using would be great.(ie browser, OS, Flash player version etc).

If anyone else is having this problem and has any ideas on how to fix it, let me know.

4. ~monk~

~monk~

Thank you Richard, great video's for someone like me having a part flash background. Any idea wenn you are planning your next vid's? Anyway, wenn ready, keep us posted:)

Monk

5. pseudonym

pseudonym

these are excellent, thank you!