Search Unity

Unity Facebook SDK - Track installs not working on iOS

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by MaT227, Dec 18, 2018.

1. MaT227

MaT227

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right category but I can't find any answer so I am calling for help about this issue.

I am using the Facebook SDK 7.15.0 on iOS with Unity 2018.2.0f2 to track App Install. Unfortunately it doesn't capture anything.

App Ads Helper view

Analytics view

Here's the code I use to trigger the SDK and the tracking.

Code (CSharp):
    1. private void Start()
    2. {
    3.    if (FB.IsInitialized == false)
    4.    { FB.Init(OnFacebookInitComplete, OnFacebookHideUnity); }
    5.    else
    6.    { FB.ActivateApp(); }
    7. }
    9. private void OnFacebookInitComplete()
    10. {
    11.    if (FB.IsInitialized)
    12.    { FB.ActivateApp(); }
    13. }
    I also checked the info.plist file and it contains the required informations such as the FacebookAppID, FacebookDisplayName and the CFBundleURLSchemes.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. Even when using the scenes provided in the SDK it doesn't raise any error but I can't see any captured App Install in the Dashboard.

Is it a SDK issue ? Did I miss something in the SDK or Dashboard setup ? Any clue would help because I am running out of ideas.

Thanks a lot !

2. Crichton333

Crichton333

Dont they supply the code during the setup tutorial and you just paste it in to the project.

I remember doing this quite a few times and it always worked. I dont read french but go to the testing page
    on facebook and theres a button something like "test session" and your test device shows up.