Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

[Unity] ERROR: export method 'PreBuildProcessor.PreprocessBuild' not found, aborting.

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Build' started by KalleC, Nov 23, 2018.

1. KalleC

KalleC

This happens on both iOS and Android when using 2018.2.17f1.
    Last successful build was made with 2018.2.16f1.

Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_EDITOR && UNITY_CLOUD_BUILD
    2. using System.Collections.Generic;
    3. using System.IO;
    4. using System.Text;
    5. using UnityEditor;
    6. using UnityEngine;
    8. public static class PreBuildProcessor
    9. {
    10.     public static void PreprocessBuild(UnityEngine.CloudBuild.BuildManifestObject manifest)
    11.     {
    12.         ...
    13.     }
    14. }
    15. #endif
    I tried to changing PreprocessBuild to PreExport but problem still exist.

What should I try next?

2. masterial

masterial

Same problem after update, did you resolve this?

3. GroundCombo

GroundCombo

Same thing, tried a Linux build:
    26900: [Unity] ERROR: export method 'Derelicts.CloudBuild.PreExportLinux' not found, aborting. Please make sure you are using the correct function signature.

This used to work with Unity 2017.x (now testing 2018.2.17f1). I also see the following peculiar error in the log, maybe related to this? https://forum.unity.com/threads/clo...ot-find-file-define-unity_cloud_build.586858/

6250: [Unity] /define:RELEASE
    6251: [Unity] /define:DISABLESTEAMWORKS
    6252: [Unity] /define:UNITY_CLOUD_BUILD
    6253: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 255--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-UnityScript.dll
    6254: [Unity] BCE0042: Error reading from '/define:RELEASE': 'Could not find file "/define:RELEASE".'.

4. agamemnon-prime

agamemnon-prime

We are also having this issue. I've temporarily removed the pre-export config but then we're having other issues.

5. josh_dreemar

josh_dreemar

Seems that the UNITY_CLOUD_BUILD define isn't working correctly. Removing the "#if" temporarily solved the issue for me, running 2018.3.0f2