Search Unity

Bug Unity engine games crash to desktop

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by flexo_radriges1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. flexo_radriges1

flexo_radriges1

Unity games crash at different times. I used a lot of tips to solve this problem, but nothing helped. Please help me read the crash report and determine what the problem is. I'm in despair. If it is important, I will provide data about my computer. However, I didn't notice any conflicts in them, and I didn't disperse anything. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Generally, if multiple Unity games crash on your machine, that points to either a software or a hardware problem (it could be a problem in Unity, but it's unlikely). The dump you attached doesn't suggest it's a software problem, so I'd look at your hardware first: make sure nothing is overclocked, run a memory check (I recommend memtest86), etc.

3. flexo_radriges1

flexo_radriges1

I checked the RAM in memtest, checked the SSD using Hard drive health, and ran stress tests for the graphics card and processor. No errors were detected. I do not know what else can be done. However, in desperation, I pulled out the RAM and checked it. Then I put it on, but not as it stood and an endless BSOD began to fly out. I think this is a signal that something is wrong with my RAM.