Search Unity

Bug Unity editor gets stuck in Application.Load

Discussion in 'VR' started by almudenapalaciosibanez, May 4, 2022.

1. almudenapalaciosibanez

almudenapalaciosibanez

Hello,

It's been few days since my Unity project crashes when I enter play mode. I am using Oculus Quest 2, so I downloaded the Oculus Integration SDK v39, and I also installed the XR Plug-in management (4.0.7. version is the one installed, but I tried a newest one too). Unity version: 2021.1.9f1.

When I open the project and use the play mode for the first time, everything's ok, I am able to use my Oculus Quest 2 in play mode. But, when I enter play mode again, Unity gets stuck in Application.Load...

I have tried with so many other Unity versions but it keeps happening, I started an empty project and it keeps happenning.

I have tried to reproduce the error, and I've just found that when I disable the "Oculus" plug-in provider, it doesn't happen anymore... but I need it in the project to be able to use the play mode to test some things.

Any ideas of what can I do?

2. muyak

muyak

ı have a similar problem. sometimes it works but freezes in the scene.(hourglass appears on screen). Also, the keyboard that works in v38 does not work in v39.