The following bug was tested with Unity Editor 2019.4.21f1 and 22f1: I've set up the Accelerator a few days ago, getting "Connection successful" in "Preferences > Cache Server (global)" pane. The "Project Settings > Editor > Cache Server" was set to "Use global settings (stored in preferences)" and the correct IP address is displayed in the read-only text field, but the editable one below it was left empty. I noticed in the Accelerator dashboard that all relevant metrics were still zero after few days of use ( Data Served from cache, Time Spent Serving from cache, Time Saved by Accelerator). When clicking the "Check Connection" in that Project Settings pane it indeed returns "Connection failed." unless you enter that same IP from the read-only field into the editable field. I don't think that's the way it's intended, it'd require this IP to stored in the version control since it modifies the ProjectSettings/EditorSettings.asset and we might want to have different IP/port on different computers where this Unity project is used.