Search Unity

Resolved Unity does not recognise Unity.MLAgents.Extensions.Input namespace

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by dark9spring, Mar 2, 2023.

1. dark9spring

dark9spring

After downloading ML-Agents Release 20 from GitHub and importing the com.unity.ml-agents and com.unity.ml-agents.extensions packages from the disk into my project via the package manager, I encountered this issue.
    I simply imported it and did not do anything else before the error occurred. Can someone help me? My Unity version is 2020.3.24f1 and my operating system is Windows 10.

2. dark9spring

dark9spring

3. dark9spring

dark9spring

I tried removing the new Input System package from my project and fixed the errors, but I need the Input System in my own assembly, which is causing confusion. All errors are occurring in a script named InputActuatorComponentEditor. Should I train my model in another project and feed the trained results back to this project? However, I do not think this is a perfect solution. Does anyone have any ideas?

4. dark9spring

dark9spring

Nerver mind... I think I've already figured out. What I need to do is imports ML-Agents firstly then imports the Input System package could avoid the errors. Write down here might be helpful for you.