Search Unity

Unity does not load Game Objects

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by UoUo, Nov 9, 2015.

1. UoUo

UoUo

Hi, I'm using unity from 2 weeks right now and everything was going ok so far, suddenly I closed one of my projects (space shooter) tutorial to open another one (roll a ball) and when Unity ended to load the Project I only had 2 game objects "Main Camera" and "Directional Light".

I've remember having a lot more Objects on this "Roll a ball" tutorial, I then close this project and try to open the other one again "Space Shooter" and the error still continues I have only the "Main Camera" and "Directional Light" Game Objects and it seems to not load the rest...

I've already deleted the application and re-installed it, I don't know what to do, It seems like I lost both projects...

2. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

You need to open your scene. When unity starts up it usually does so with an empty scene. Just look in your project window for your scene and double click it.

jhocking likes this.
  3. UoUo

UoUo

Thank you very much, that was actually the problem (I feel very stupid now..., XD).
    I completly forgot I was working with scenes because so far never used more than one.

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

No worries. ;). It comes up often.