Search Unity

Bug Unity does not generate AR that works

Discussion in 'AR' started by joaovictorpac, May 5, 2023.

1. joaovictorpac

joaovictorpac

hey guys.

I have a difficulty here, I'm new to Unity and I'm trying to generate an example in augmented reality with real world coordinates.
    I've based myself on several tutorials on the internet, especially those listed below:

But when I generate the application the screen is completely black. nothing works. The cell phone camera is not activated and I cannot know if it is working.
    I just need to place one or two objects positioned in the real world, it's an experiment I want to do, however it's been a lot of work. Unity seems to me to be the best tool for this, but I always run into a problem that I can't get out of.
    I'm trying to generate for the android system and the Unity version I'm using is 22.2.17.
    Can someone help me? Please!

thecoderv likes this.
  2. joaovictorpac

joaovictorpac

Can someone help me?

3. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

Have a look in Project Settings > XR Plug-in Management -> Project Validation and see if there are any errors or warnings in there. It will flag the most common reasons for this.

makaka-org likes this.
  4. ThomFoxx

ThomFoxx

Where is the Project Validation option? I am trying out the newly announce Google GeoSpatial Content package for the ARCore Extensions. Followed the quick step guides from blank project to App on my phone. I'm not using URP (unless that is now the default Render Pipeline) and still get a black Screen when I start the app.

Attached Files:

5. andyb-unity

andyb-unity

Unity Technologies