Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity does no back refund from plugins? CarPro does not honor policy ((CAREFUL))

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Adrenaline-Crew, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrenaline-Crew

Adrenaline-Crew

I recently purchased Unity Car Pro, for the reason that it was to help the Racing Game Kit plugin reach its full potential. However all it did was completely bog down my mobile game even more. As it states 2 times on the post inside Unity there is a 30 day money back guarantee. Since I only bought it not even 12 hours ago I kindly asked Unity (the company where the recipt came from) for a frefund, which they stated.

$Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 1.16.11 PM.png

So I went back through the Forums and found the actual person who made the plugin, who told me this complete BS

$Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 1.17.51 PM.png

So now not only am I out the 250 for the Racing Game Kit that the creator even testifies "will not work when the cars go fast" but now another 150 plus paying my programmers. There is no possible way this POST has been up since 2010 and I am the first one to have issues with this policy. Unity needs to get their act together, if they are going to host a forum and store with links, then they need to honor what the creator of that plugin has stated is the policy... Cause you guys... THATS WHAT A POLICY MEANS.

Here is the 2 notations of this "30 day money back" on the post.... pure crap Unity, I had put you on a higher pedestal then this.

$Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 11.55.17 AM.png $Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 11.54.27 AM.png

2. Adrenaline-Crew

Adrenaline-Crew

3. Adrenaline-Crew

Adrenaline-Crew

FURTHERMORE after looking into Unity's return policy for assets, THEY DON'T HAVE ONE. So no clue how this "Ben" guy can just pull something out of his backside this is not posted anywhere on the website.

4. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

This is something that should be handled offline, I will contact the Asset Store team about this. This situation is something that should be handled through our support channel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.