Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Devs Slack Group

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Martin_Gonzalez, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

2. r618

r618

you created unity-devs because untydevs with 4 thousand members already exists, or what was the reason ?

3. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

That's a good question! :D I thought it was disabled

4. r618

r618

it's not, but the invite link has been something like unaccessible or what; i'll try to post it here

5. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

its here i guess: http://oldurl

6. r618

r618

7. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

8. r618

r618

you can create as many channels as you want (in any slack group I believe, probably based on admin settings), so the organisation emerges automatically over time;
    there are few people from UT present in unitydevs, so lots of fun occasionally
    I don't want to give an eye right now, thanks; but thanks