Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Data Explorer - Total IAP Revenue question

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by DanMasoomi, Oct 9, 2018.

1. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi

Hi Everyone

I released my first game BUM RUN - A Cheeky Endless Runner on 01/04/2018

After the leaving the game for 6 months I have came on Unity Dashboard to find in

Analytics > Data Explorer > Total IAP Revenue (All Current Users)

The information collected is saying I have generated some nice figures in revenue. I want to know if I'm right in thinking these figures are accurate and how I can access the revenue.

However when checking information elsewhere its nothing like those numbers

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thank you

Dan

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

You would receive IAP payment from either Google Play or Apple, so you would want to confirm the revenue on their respective developer dashboards. Make sure you are looking at "Verified Revenue" in the Dashboard. Unverified revenue shows up quite a bit, and is likely caused by fraud.

3. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Total IAP Revenue includes both Verified and Unverified Revenue.

This forum post goes into more detail about the Verification process for revenue:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/huge-revenue-reported.455662/#post-2992424

You should be able to view the Verified IAP Revenue metric to determine how much revenue is actually generated from you app. (And as Jeff mentioned, you will access the revenue from the relevant platform, either Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.)