Search Unity

Help Wanted Unity "Custom Lighting in Shader Graph" Blog=Blown out lighting on Quest

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by Julianx9000, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Julianx9000

Julianx9000

Hi,
    Recently Unity publish the blog "Custom Lighting in Shader Graph: Expanding your graphs in 2019." It involved faking lighting using unlit shaders. (It's an amazing read and I'll link it at the bottom!) Anyway, I took the example scene and ported it onto the Oculus Quest. Everything ran smoothly but the shaders were all blown out! It didn't look like that in the viewport before exporting so I imagine it must be a render setting. Prior to this, I was able to port other scenes to the quest without any issues or changing the settings. I should also note that I'm using the Linear color space. Does anybody have any ideas what this might be? Thank you so much!

https://blogs.unity3d.com/2019/07/3...oy4dBrOW2moPE17TbYsmITmGJ10LW3C7ioKRCmF0twjo4

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  2. alexandral_unity

alexandral_unity

Unity Technologies

It could be an issue with the textures used for the lighting ramp, perhaps they aren'y importing correctly for the quest? Unfortunately this project was never tested on any VR hardware so there isn't much insight that we can give on what could be wrong.