Search Unity

• Unity Creative Magazine News •

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tavy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Tavy

Tavy

BIG SALE June 7 - 10, 2011

UNITY CREATIVE SUBSCRIPTION $29.95!!!!

Start a new, or extend your, 1 year subscription to Unity Creative Magazine. Have a download link delivered to your e-mail in-box with each new issue. No need to purchase individual issues any longer with this low, low price. Order your 1 year subscription for $29.95 at www.3dattack.us

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Buy our Cardboard Box or Crate Pack and get the other one FREE!

Buy our Game Artist Essentials and get one issue of Unity Creative Magazine FREE! Please make note in the "instructions to seller" field what issue you would like when placing your order.

Buy two magazines, get two FREE! Please make note in the "instructions to seller" field which issues you would like when placing your order.

3D ATTACK -THE CINEMA 4D MAGAZINE COLLECTION

Years 2006, 2007 and 2008 for $10.95. Over 100 tutorials that are CINEMA 4D based, tons of Artist Interviews and Spotlights, software and product reviews, educational articles, goodies and much more!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are an aspiring 3D Artist and are interested in learning CINEMA 4D, visit www.maxon.net, download a FREE trial of CINEMA 4D and order the 3D Attack - The CINEMA 4D Magazine Collection. You won't be sorry you did! www.3dattack.us

KEEP ON ATTACKING

Tavy

www.3dattack.us

2. thellama

thellama

Sounds like an awesome sale.

I love my Unity Creative issues. Please keep them coming.

3. Thomas-Pasieka

Thomas-Pasieka

Thanks for supporting us :)

Thomas

4. Meltdown

Meltdown

Wow, I didn't even know about this magazine. Off to go purchase a couple of editions now :p