Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity crashes whenever i click on Configure Avatar

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by RaeJjin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. RaeJjin

RaeJjin

I've sent a report bug without an answer yet, and i am pretty desperate now...
    Few months ago, when i was starting using Unity, i downloaded Unity Hub. Problem is that i had the same issue than few other people, at this time the Hub had the -wonderful- idea to gave us an automatic update of an Alpha version of Unity (2019.3.0a7). While from that day i can't even Build the project anymore because of errors, i just thought that i could wait for the official release so that the update to official 2019.3 will permit me to build everything again, but i just figured that i can't even configure any avatars anymore on a character.

Please tell me that it's a matter of few random magic clicks to solve it, do not tell me that it's a known issue from this alpha...
    After getting hurt the first time with the automatic update, as a fresh newbie i decided to always create a backup project. I did it, and now i've updated the project to 2019.3.0a11, which miraculously got rid of many console errors, but it did not solve the Configure Avatar Issue.

smcaskill8 likes this.
  2. smcaskill8

smcaskill8

3. BayernMaik

BayernMaik