Search Unity

Unity Crashes On Prefab Apply

Discussion in 'Prefabs' started by Ceylan12, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Ceylan12

Ceylan12

I clicked Apply All and Unity crashed on 2018.3.1F and after that projected dont started so I deleted library folder, and started Unity. Unity project started after that I saw unnamed thing on Hirearchy And I deleted that but Unity Crashed I deleted Library folder but now this scene dont start, when I click to open Unity this scene Crash and I when I want to click my car prefab Umity Crash. And I cant solve my proglem.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. I'm sorry I can't help with your problem, I just wanted to warn you that publishing fogbugz links generally is a bad idea. These are completely open, anyone who knows this link will be able to see ALL of your bug reports and asset store decisions in the past and in the future too. Including for example your email address and any information you may submit later. If you think this could be a problem you can edit your own post by hitting the 'Edit' link at the bottom of it and delete the link and the URL. Usually the case number is enough for Unity people on the forum to effectively help you in case it's something they can do this time. Also it's a good idea to put it into the title of your thread, you can edit the title on the top-right corner of your post.

3. Ceylan12

Ceylan12

Thank You, I removed that link and I solved my proglem with removing prefab There was bug on that prefab because of new Unity. I selexted Apply All and unity crashed and broked prefab Thank You..