Search Unity

Bug Unity Crashes on creating a new project in 2021.1.18f1

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by xxsmbr, Aug 28, 2021.

1. xxsmbr

xxsmbr

No matter what type of project, no matter if I restart - it just suddenly crashes out and shows the exclamation mark error 'window' and saying a fix could not be found.

Yet more bugs. Unity is really pushing me away.

2. altepTest

altepTest

probably related with this issue I've had with the previous version

https://forum.unity.com/threads/cra...gs-window-2021-1-17f1-video-attached.1157507/

learn from me, don't even bother in looking into the 2021. see if you can make the game with 2019 or 2020 (this last one is not stable also but less that 2021)

If you really want to learn something about making games or manage to actually create a game don't do like me.

I've lost two years, 2020 and 2021 with these idiotic bugs that appear out of nowhere most of the time when you are already far in the development.

I've actually just let unity aside for a month because of how angry I was (am) about destroying my project with the loading bar for minutes bug.

i didn't manage to finish one single game.

should had gone with unreal but I've chose unity because I've had a bit more basic knowledge of the editor

now I have a lot of knowledge about unity that I've got by dealing and trying to find solutions to the bugs

but no game :(

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021