Search Unity

1. Read here for Unity's latest plans on OpenXR.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Unity Crashed and Unregistered MARS

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by Tryll, May 24, 2021.

1. Tryll

Tryll

My Unity project crashed and now MARS (trial) says it is no longer registered. It should be good until June 15 or so. How do I convince it to run again?

2. mtschoen

mtschoen

Unity Technologies

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. As for the crash, were you able to submit a bug report? If it happens again, please do submit a report with the crash log so we can see if it's something we can fix.

As for the registration issue, we have seen some other users encounter issues where they are signed in with a valid MARS seat but they still see a prompt to buy MARS. Sometimes this issue can be resolved by simply entering and exiting Play mode. If that doesn't work, you can try restarting the Editor with the MARS project open.

If you still are unable to use MARS in the editor, please ensure that you are signed into the Hub and the Editor with the Unity account which has an associated MARS seat. If you are still having trouble, please let us know.

3. Tryll

Tryll

Thank you. I can confirm that entering and exiting Play mode resolved the issue.

I will note that the issue persisted through shut downs and relaunch of the editor, as well as the hub. It also persisted through sign-in and out of my Unity account in the editor.

But the play mode toggle did fix it.

4. mtschoen

mtschoen

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the info! The good news is that we have a fix for this issue in the works, which should hopefully hit our next release.

unityunity