Search Unity

Unity Courseware

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Deleted User, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

So we see the Unity Certification Courseware is available if we go to the subscription model. Is there another path that is going to open? Will the courseware be available in July when the subscription model starts?

2. i-framer

i-framer

I would also like to know. With the Plus subscription, it says 1 month access to courseware. Is that for the 12 month subscription, or each month you pay the $35 subscription you get another month access. It is not clear to me. As the only reason i am considering plus is for courseware. I am a complete beginner, and would need more then a month, probably a whole year to get through it with work and family commitments.

3. master_rigel

master_rigel

I want to know this also. I do not want to pay $35.00 a month for just one month's access. I also want to know if Unity plans to keep this courseware updated with more than just captions. Will they re-record lessons when they become deprecated? I have a heavy preference for a seamless experience.

gouthammannuru likes this.
  4. gouthammannuru

gouthammannuru

I wish they have one time fee
    much better than charging $356 per month............

5. master_rigel

master_rigel

Okay. So we finally have some fixed rate pricing on the 3 and 6 month packages. This is wonderful to see. I still want to know though. Does Unity plan to re-record any videos in the series if they become deprecated? Is there long term plan to redo the ZombieGames project to match new features added to the engine? I'd really like to know what's going on here. I like to keep my skills up to date. There's nothing worse than having tools I can't use properly because I don't know how.

gouthammannuru likes this.
  6. gouthammannuru

gouthammannuru

my bad $35 not $356 Sorry