Search Unity

Unity Connect website only loads as plain text in any browser

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by SilentOde, Feb 11, 2020.

1. SilentOde

SilentOde

This is actually an issue with both Connect and Unity Learn, and it's a browser issue(?), but the inability to create custom tags either here or unity answers (big WTF???) combined with lack of any pre-sanctioned topics related to Unity site issues leads me to post here as a last ditch effort.

This started out of the blue today, suddenly both the Unity Learn and Unity Connect areas of the site ecosystem will only load in plain text on ANY browser (my default is Chrome).

ALL other websites (and portions of Unity site, such as these forums, obviously) still work fine.

I have spent hours trying all advice I could find -- checking extensions, firewalls, clearing caches, blah blah blah, none of it works. I can't find any prior threads on this, searches just want to redirect me to posts about WebGL games, which isn't my issue. The site itself seems to be broken.

Any advice on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

(and under this topic you're not allowed to use any tags? unity, please, i do not understand your approach to support services, they make NO sense. all i want to do is as a question in a way that people can find it. this is what forums are supposed to be for).

2. SilentOde

SilentOde

Add another to the list of pages that won't load: the Live Support page (!!!!!!!!), which I was trying to use to get an answer to this very question. The irony is crushing me.