Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Connect-Polycount Contest Bug

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by mariosbikos, Nov 25, 2016.

1. mariosbikos

mariosbikos

Hi there!

I am taking part in the contest that Unity Connect and Polycount hold and I just realized that there is a major problem with the contest, which may be justified by the fact that the platform is in Beta however I suggest you take a look.

There is a strong chance that someone might have uploaded a project at the platform but hasn't included the tag+photo of polycount which is required to be eligible for the contest. What happens if that guy decides at the last day of the contest to edit the project and include the tag+photo which are required? In that case, if he has several likes he will win the contest (since all are based on a final screenshot) although he didn't actually used the tag+photo throughout the contest!

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey Mario,

We'll be checking all of the submitters submit dates. Only valid submissions (posted after the start date of the contest) will win.