Search Unity

Resolved Unity completely breaks transforms of imported model

Discussion in 'Asset Importing & Exporting' started by Andra_Sarif, May 10, 2021.

1. Andra_Sarif

Andra_Sarif

The issue:
    Whenever I import this specific model, independently of whether I import it as an FBX or drag-n-drop the .blend, I get the same results of broken transforms with the parts moving and spreading around, To add to this, I have my meshes separated due to how I made my armature. However, this isn't the case with the transforms in blender since inside the program all the transforms are right, what am I doing wrong? Also, I know I probably should append the blend file but I'm unable to due to the forum's size limit
    Capture.PNG

2. kburkhart84

kburkhart84

Are all the transforms "applied" in Blender? If it isn't starting at what I call "base zero" then you will have issues.

3. Andra_Sarif

Andra_Sarif

upload_2021-5-10_15-48-48.png
    Apparently yea but that doesn't fix the export :/

4. kburkhart84

kburkhart84

For the armature as well?

5. Andra_Sarif

Andra_Sarif

upload_2021-5-10_17-20-44.png
    In pose mode yea, however not in edit mode but I'm unsure whether you can actually apply transforms in edit mode, you might as well wanna check the blend, any way I can send it to you? upload_2021-5-10_17-21-47.png

6. kburkhart84

kburkhart84

Sure you can send it to me. You got somewhere to upload like dropbox or google drive? Or if you use Discord and it isn't that big you can send it through a PM there.

7. Andra_Sarif

Andra_Sarif

Closing this as i already found the solution, if anyone has the same issue, in blender check you didn't set your bone-mesh parenting to bone relative but rather to simply bone or else the transforms of your mesh may break