Search Unity

Unity Compile Error

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by pietroouro, Feb 16, 2019.

1. pietroouro

pietroouro

Hello everybody good night

I come looking for help because my unity has presented a very peculiar error, I could not locate any similar case.

When starting any project in Unity, 4 red bugs are displayed on the console, even in completely empty projects, they have no description and are not deleted when trying to clean the console.

Follow image
    unityError.png

I have already tried to perform the 2x reinstallation, in the first one simply through the windows panel, and the second with a tool that would erase all the records of the unity of the computer. However, the error persists.

I already checked the drivers and even reinstalled my Visual C ++ 2015, nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any idea what it could be or how to fix it?

@Win10
    @EditorLogs Upload

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    DemonRi likes this.
  2. DemonRi

DemonRi

Got the same error, have tried everything from reinstalling unity, downgrading unity version, reinstalling net framework 4.x, I only got this issue recently (without any changes to unity) which makes me believe it's caused by a windows update, are you running windows 8.1 as well?

Need a fix for this issue.

(The only workaround I came across is changing to net 3.5, but that'll be depreciated so i'm looking for an actual solution)

3. DemonRi

DemonRi

Just went through the log and found a bug relating to the framework
    https://github.com/dotnet/coreclr/issues/15021

Try running it without compatibility mode (right click on the unity exe and go to properties)
    This fixed it for me.

pietroouro likes this.
  4. pietroouro

pietroouro

For the glory of the Lord, at least until now it has worked for me. I just switched my computer region to USA and removed compatibility mode as you said.

Apparently everything is ok, thank you very much.