Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Collaborate - roll back and remove later commits

Discussion in '5.5 Beta' started by NumT, Sep 1, 2016.

1. NumT

NumT

Hello!

So I was a little too tempted by the additions in the 5.5 beta and decided to check it out. I performed a few changes to my project and pushed a couple of commits up to Collaborate. Then I found out that my builds weren't working so decided the best thing to do was to revert back to 5.4 and the previous project snapshot I had back then.

All's well and good except now I still have the 5.5 commits that Collaborate want's to update my project to. I don't want them! Can I delete them somehow? Or branch off and continue syncing to collaborate and bypass them somehow? I'd know what to do in git but it's not too clear what my options are in collaborate currently.

Any ideas? My development has ground to a halt while I'm dealing with this and I was really really digging collaborate + cloud build as a solution.

Cheers!

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

(maybe this should be in the collaborate section? AFAIK the functionality is not there yet but they're working on it. You have to go back to to the revision you want from the history, then unlink the project and create a new one)

3. quixotic

quixotic

Administrator

We have Rollback available in a preview build of 5.4, that I will get to you to get you unblocked.

(This feature and build will be available to to all beta customers but, we're handing it out sparingly to start.)

4. NumT

NumT

Oh wow amazing - and many thanks for such a quick response as well! (as a side note I can't seem to find the collaborate section of the forums...)

5. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Please try the search function in the upper right.