Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Unity collab won't commit entire project?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Jbaker08, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Jbaker08

Jbaker08

I have recently upgraded to Unity 2017.1 and want to use Unity collaborate.
    The project is around 120GB (yes I know it's big) but when the service isn't free we intend to pay for the space.

This being said, for some reason I cannot commit the entire project? It only seems to commit about 12GB of the project. Some of the assets have the 'blue icon' in the corner of the thumbnail but 90% of them don't.

I followed the tutorial and done the initial commit however like I said - it only grabbed a small amount of the project.

Any ideas as i'd like to get the whole team using this.

Thanks

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Jbaker08! Are you seeing any errors in the Collab Toolbar, Console or in the Editor's logs when your Publish stops uploading? Which tutorial did you try following? Are you unable to continue publishing the rest of your project after it times out?

3. Jbaker08

Jbaker08

@ryanc-unity It doesn't fail or anything. It believes that my entire project is uploaded when in fact only like 15GB is...

It also uploads recent changes completely fine. It was just the initial upload (which is supposed to upload my entire project) has seemingly failed to do so...

Thanks

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Would you mind sharing with me your Unity Project ID (UPID) in a DM? We can check on the server side why only part of your project is getting uploaded initially instead of the whole thing.

5. Jbaker08

Jbaker08

Ryan-Unity likes this.