Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Unity collab always says "You're logged out" after logging in, it stays the same forever.

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Deleted User, May 29, 2018.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'm using the latest version 2018.1 in windows 10...

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @SenshiM! Can you include a screenshot of the message you're seeing? Do you see this message after logging in to Unity?

3. niak_ris

niak_ris

Always Logging out after 2-3 minutes after coding in MSVS, unity always lost connection and i need to login again - it's really S***. Windows 10x64 Unity 2018.1.3f1

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @niak_ris! That is a terrible experience and I'd like to help. Could you try running our Network Reporting Tool and submitting it to our Support Team to see if there's something about your network that might be interfering with Unity's ability to stay logged in?

5. DJBlackwood

DJBlackwood

I'm using Unity version 2018.3.14f1 personal on a macbook Pro from about 2015
    When I go to account it has an option of sign out Diane Blackwood, which implies I'm logged in.
    When I go to Collab it says I'm logged out and gives an option to log in.
    I've selected 'sign in' and logged in at least a half dozen times and it still says I'm logged out.

6. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @DJBlackwood, are you referring to the Account button in the Editor or in the Unity Hub? Have you tried closing both the Unity Editor and the Hub, then restarting the Hub to make sure that you're signed in before opening your project? When you open the Services Window (the Cloud button next to the Account button in the Editor) do you see a list of services or a request to sign in?