Search Unity

Unity Codeless IAP

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by shreyanshanchlia, Feb 11, 2019.

1. shreyanshanchlia

shreyanshanchlia

I have implemented codeless IAP successfully in unity editor and is showing the fake store but when I published it using google play alpha closed test after linking the iap to google play console it is not working on my android phone. I don't have tester account same as the developer account so that is also not an issue. I'm using unity 2018.3.
    in codeless IAP there is a text option called price text so I have put the cost of my purchases in it and it is working and updating the cost correctly(loading from play console). But the window is not showing up to purchase that item.
    my IAP version is also up to date - v2.0.3.

here is my log:

this is what I am getting when clicking on IAP buttons but that screen to purchase is not appearing.

Here I have tried three different items to purchase all having the same result. I cannot understand what's wrong in this. I am connected to the net, it's updating the cost of each product from in-app products from the play store as I had put the cost in the price text column in unity codeless IAP button.
    can someone help me out with this I'm really stuck at this point I'm not able to get the issue?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

shreyanshanchlia likes this.
  3. Dazo1985

Dazo1985

@JeffDUnity3D
    Same issue:
    VR.VRSettings

I did that troubleshoot guide 2-3 times after arriving here with the same debug message.

I think I really did not say "Yes" but each time i do the trouble shoot all the steps are done exactly the same except the last prompt pop up does NOT come so I never have the option to say yes.

Is there a file i can edit manually?

4. Dazo1985

Dazo1985

I works fine in the editor btw.
    On the android device it does not open and throws the debug message.
    Unity 2019.1.0b10

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry no. If you have compiler errors during the import, the prompt may not show. Please compare and test on a new project.

6. Dazo1985

Dazo1985

I fixed it by pulling the project on my macbook via collab.
    It immiedtly showed the pop up for the API.

After the api resolver went over it 2 dlls files where changed.
    I sent them to my pc via collab again.

And it worked.
    For some reason my pc wasnt able to detect the api changes.

:) But now I am happy!