Search Unity

Unity Cloud Build Update

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by hypeNate, Sep 8, 2014.

1. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

Hey everyone,

We've just made a couple minor updates we'd like to bring your attention to:

dsym.png

1. dSYM files: we now have links to the dSYM files for new iOS builds.

new-tabs.png

2. Links to each project's tab from the main /projects page: we though it would make more sense to allow you to click directly to /stats or /collaborators or /settings, directly from /projects, instead of having to first click /history like you used to.

email.png

3. Email notifications: several of you have asked for more features related to user management, like roles-based email notification management, etc. We hear you! As a first small step, we added a way for you to opt-out of getting email notifications on a per-user basis. Just go to https://build.cloud.unity3d.com/login/me

There's lots more coming in future updates, so stay tuned. And as always, thanks for your excellent feedback and input!

StarManta likes this.
  2. StarManta

StarManta

"Push to TestFlight"? How do I get that button? o_O

hypeNate likes this.
  3. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies

4. StarManta

StarManta

Ah,I see it now. I didn't see it when I went there just after I saw that screenshot - perhaps it only appears on builds that were built after the UCB update was pushed?

hypeNate likes this.
  5. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@StarManta - it only shows up for iOS builds (due to TestFlight disabled Android support). It's been there since we launched the beta, but if you somehow catch intermittent behavior, we'd like to know (via a support ticket). Thanks!

6. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies